Ve.Sch Kunstverein, Gumpendorferstraße 95/Top2, 1060 Vienna, Austria
Datum: 7. August bis 10. September 2020
Fotos und Credits: exhibition views: Christoph Meier, Ve.sch Kunstverein, Vienna (2020) © Ute Müller, 2020
1. A horse walks into a bar. Barman: Why the long face?
Horse: Because you tell that same joke every time I come here.
2. A horse walks into a bar. The bar tender says ‘Hey.’
The horse says ’Sure.’
3. A horse walks into a bar and the barman says ‘Why the wide face?’
The horse says ‘This joke is available in portrait as well as landscape.’
4. A bar walks into a bartender.
The horse says ‘You’re not good at telling jokes, are you?’
5. A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Why the long face?”
And the horse says, “I’ve just realized I’m a metaphysical construct within a
fictional narrative and will cease to exist at the end of this sentence.”
6. A horse walks into a bar. A horse walks into a bar again.
A horse keeps walking into a bar. He hopes if he does it enough, it will be funny.
7. My friend quit a stable job.
He was tired of seeing the long faces.
8. A square, a triangle, and a hexagon walk into a bar.
Bartender says, “Looks like you guys could use a round.”
9. A horse walks into a bar.
Causing a major safety issue.
10. A Priest, A Rabbi, and a Minister walk into a bar and the bartender exclaims,
“What is this, a joke?”
11. A blind man walks into a bar.
It hit him square in the face and I felt a little bad, but it’s still funny.
12. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a door. And a staircase.